MG tip test
- Start planning early, so you’ll have time to improve and refine.
- Consider how many children and adult participants the program will serve, and what can they expect to do to to be really involved.
- Only one application per school or library will be accepted.
- Make sure to include only eligible items in your budget.
- Are there materials or services that can be donated?
- If you can’t find a way to stick to the $500 limit, you might rethink the scope of your project.
Before you hit “Submit”:
- Take a step back and give your program a last, objective look. Has the project evolved or expanded since you began planning? Is it improved, or is there something missing? Try not to second-guess yourself, but be thorough—it’s worth it!